Monday, June 25, 2012

GNC Hair Skin and Nail Supplements...

Know its been a while for a post but the weekend is over and we are getting right back into it!

The thing people ask me most for is a miracle growth remedy for their hair. The answer isssssss…. *drum roll please*

There is none…

You should have expected that or people (men and women alike) would have been swarming stores carrying it quicker than they did KFC when Oprah gave out those free chicken coupons (I liked to call them the Willy Wonka golden tickets). However… I found something that almost everyone who has used has seen results within one bottle. GNC Brand Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula.



I recommend it to everyone trying to get the health of their hair back in order. Take the recommended dosage (two pills… and they are not big horse pills either!) once a day with an 8 ounce glass of water. I usually take it with breakfast to avoid any stomach issue, which I’ve heard some people complain about. Not many though.

I first discovered this pill back in 2009. I was slowly but surely transitioning and had tried many a hair, skin, and nail vitamin with no visible results. In May of 2009, I did a mini chop to my ear and it was summer. I hated it. I needed something quick. As per usual, I was balling on a budget, so I strolled into GNC and saw these $9.99 pills for a month and a half supply. I said what do I have to lose (I guess other than $9.99)…

I have been taking these pills since then.  My hair grew 3 inches in 3 months.  Pics below…

May 2009

August 2009


August 2009 again
Note- I did a post on my other (personal non- beauty blog) when i first decided to go natural and started helping others with their hair. To read how I came to creating this blog just so y'all know who your working with… click here!


CAUTION- this product does contain Fish and Soy, so if you are allergic… stay away. No point of having beautiful hair and you looking like Will Smith in Hitch when he ate the seafood. The point of this blog is to stay beautiful…

Ok, hit me via email, twitter, or below with any questions comments or concerns…

Look cute not crazy ladies…

No comments:

Post a Comment