Sunday, June 10, 2012

Back With the jump off!

Ok ok ok! Yes… i am doing this over. Its a relaunch to the pre- mini launch that I did back in the day. I had to get my mind right… and I almost let this little blog die… the summer came. And so did the hot weather hair tragedies… and the makeup meltdowns… and the DIY disaster.

Father forgive them, for they know no better.

As I speak with all my friends who, though styles vary extremely, all look amazing… they all say they wish they could just help black women and how they look. So now, this blog has changed for me. Its no longer a dream for me, its a movement for black woman. It is all encompassing, though, there will be a main focus on hair.

Women of color are beautiful. However, our hair varies so much, pin pointing what works wasn't always the easiest. Still isn't. Especially with limited resources (aka huap aka fetti aka cheddar aka chicken aka MONEY)… so women destry their hair trying to look the best with the least…

So this blog is for the college student working 3 jobs and on a scholarship who wants to see her natural hair but doesn't have the money nor the time to even experiment.

This blog is for the girl with the relaxer who wants her hair to look like the women in the commercial instead of the women on hot ghetto mess website…

This is for the women who wants to try something new… and doesn't know where to start...

This blog is to let you know beauty is attainable… in all shapes and forms…
REAL LIFE BEAUTY!


This blog is for you. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment