Monday, August 13, 2012

Hair Inspirations on Instagram

I love pictures, so Instagram is an app made in heaven for me. And now, t makes it s much easier to stalk people pages and hair/make-up/fashion I want to try. Ill start with Hair Instagram Inspirations this week… Next week- Make-up

Make sure to follow these ladies!


@theyokoproject
@xojoclo
@msdanti
@naturalhairdaily - One of my faves… not a single person but a page that when you post a pic of your natural hair, and @ them, they post it on their page… Its amazing to see the different hair types. I hope I get to see y'all on there one day!
@beautifulbrwnbabydol
@curlbox- another one that's not just a specific person
@africanexport
@ashleysmall
@melissachanel
@naturallyfashionable
@strawberricurls
@meechymonroe
@heyfranhey
@mahoganycurls
@brosiaaa
@ivycharlaine
@carlaelyse
@urbanglamgyrl
@naturallycreole
@lo_dubya
@jasmine_clark_
@lachandra
@mocha_poca
@beautybylee
@xelleness
@love_is_in_thehair
@naptural85
@traceeellisross
@alex_elle
@cornercurlgirl
@curlygirlcollective-another one thats not a specific person

and a shout out to some of my PERSONAL Faves (like i know them in real life and drool over their hair regularly) @curly_louis @2jubilant 

Be Inspired Ladies

Keep it cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment