Sunday, September 30, 2012

Staple Alert

I've said before on the blog i don't have many staples. My hair changes often, and therefore, so do my products. However, one thing has always been in my arsenal. Jamaican Black Castor Oil.



I have been using this product for years for multiple purposes. Its known to thicken hair. I use it as a night treatment on my eyelashes. I have thin hair so therefore thin eyelashes. It cause my eyelashes to clump no matter what mascara I used. However, whenever i put a drop on my finger and rub on my lashes at night before bed, noticed a significant change in the shine and thickness of my lashes…

But on to the hair. I love a bun. Thats my staple protective style (yea, I am a lazy natural). A sleek bun can have some serious side effects, i.e.: thinning edges. I refuse have no edges. RE-FUSE. So, I bought this bottle to rub on my edges at night, and got a chance to discover all the great things it can do.

So here is my list of benefits with this one bottle of Jamaican Black Castor Oil!

  • Stimulates and increases hair growth
  • Reduces and prevents hair damage
  • Eliminates dry hair
  • Prevents dandruff
  • Wards off infections that causes hair loss
  • Thickens hair that is starting to thin out
  • Thickens eyelashes and eyebrows
  • Boost your hair’s overall health!
  • Softens thick calluses and removes corns
  • Cures skin infections like athlete’s foot and ringworm
  • Prevents stretch marks
  • Removes moles and warts
  • Removes age spots (liver spots)
  • Cures acne
  • Keeps the skin looking smooth, youthful and unlined
  • Breaks up external and internal scar tissue, and prevents new scars from forming
  • Soothes shingles



So, when you buy this oil, use it as a hot oil pretreatment. Use it to moisturize ends during winter months after they get brittle from rubbing on wool coats and thick cotton scarves. Dip a clean eyelash brush in it and run through eyelashes. Use it as a sealant. Add it too your deep conditioner for a boost of moisture. At about $5-$8 a bottle… don't care what you use it for...JUST USE IT.

Keep It Cute.

1 comment:

  1. ow! I like to participate this post. It's sharing a great ideas to know for the Jamaican Black Castor hair oil. That's show some online way to easily find our needful beauty care product with affordable price.

    ReplyDelete