Monday, October 1, 2012

Feature and Support!

One of the things I saw as a vision for this blog as it grew, was that I would feature people I know with small or start-up health/beauty/fashion related businesses. Ordinary people with extraordinary talents. A lot of people do better job than salons or products that have been over saturated by branding, gimmicks, and/or just popularity. My vision is that we support each other Physically, emotionally, mentally, *coughandmonetarilycough*…


Note- No matter how dear any of these people are to my heart, I have tried and trust their products. I love my friends but i aint putting bullshit on this blog… lol


Today I put this vision in effect… And I start with one thats dear to my heart. My sister from another mister. She is 1/3 of a start up Hair Consultation company (that will have its feature soon enough *wink wink*). But her natural Body Butter is all her own. Read her bio below, contact her directly for products. I present… E'lon!


"My name is E’Lon.  I am a daughter, girlfriend, student, friend, business owner and lover of all things natural.  I love to read, write, eat, volunteer and enjoy everything life and living in the city has to offer.  Most of my friends call me a gypsy because of my free spirit and inability to be boxed in by anything.  In this spirit, I embraced a love for my natural hair after finishing college and haven’t looked back since.  Currently, I am starting my own hair and body care company that focused on skin and hair health.   Natural hair does not equal healthy hair and I have created products that can be used regardless of hair type or process.  Currently I am only selling one product, which is a hair and body butter.   Now, the hair and body butter is an all natural homemade product that has superb moisturizing properties.  The butter’s core ingredients are shea butter and coconut oil.  There are several oils and butters that complement it, such as:  avocado oil, avocado butter, grapeseed oil, Jamaican black castor oil, jojoba oil and pumpkin seed butter.  Although my Etsy shop is not operational yet, my kitchen shop is J  so anyone who wants to place an order is welcome.  I can be contacted at crownandglory@me.com. "


Peep The fro hawk!

No comments:

Post a Comment